For nearly two decades Sarah found herself unemployed or working basic, unsatisfying jobs. During that time she dared dreaming of achieving independence and fulfillment through meaningful work. Sarah believes that with the proper support, there’s no deadline on human potential.
Sarah shares employment tools like:
• Developing personal esteem
• Identifying a preferred job title
• Developing Power Statements
• Preparing a “Me in 30 Seconds” elevator pitch
• Networking basics
• Identify locations to search for employment
• Creating your résumé
• Writing cover letters
• Interviewing techniques
• Identifying professional attire
• Interviewing follow-up basics
This book is perfect for anyone Daring to Dream about living a fulfilled life. It can be used by individuals or to facilitate “Job Clubs” and employment workshops.